Awesome work, In the aerial,everything feels right to me, I like the color accent of the yellow stripes in the first hole. I think they're more successful as a hole, when you have the webbing of transit lines like in the mid-left crater, as opposed to isolated forms in black space. The robotic take on Shiva is cool and very well executed, nothing really to add here only that the minarets in the left background feel kind of gratuitous.
Awesome work, In the aerial,everything feels right to me, I like the color accent of the yellow stripes in the first hole. I think they're more successful as a hole, when you have the webbing of transit lines like in the mid-left crater, as opposed to isolated forms in black space. The robotic take on Shiva is cool and very well executed, nothing really to add here only that the minarets in the left background feel kind of gratuitous.
ReplyDelete