

These two shots are developments of the intial story line thumbnails viewed last week. They need alot of TLC. IM not sure which way to proceed from this point as far as advancing the detailing and atmospheric perspective. I dont think Im confident or time efficient enough with my brushes in either photoshop or painter to do that but Im not sure how seamlessly I can integrate photo detail with the paintings I have here in terms of brus quality. So any advice on hot key setups, brushes, and workflows would be helpful, as I have much catching up to do in those departmens, among others.
The scenario with the blue lights in the foreground is of two levels of an automated highway, where I would like you to see from a more areal persepective, not only the holding pattern on the cars on the highway, but also a closeup shot of a specific car in the foreground, and the water processing facility with an adjacent farm in the midground plane thats sandwiched between the highways. Also, I want create a metropolitain area feeling in the background behind the highways, sort of a megalopolis.
The other scenario is of a future train station, where this multipurpouse bus/train is leaving the station and we can see the bus attachment at the end of it, as well as a normal rail only passenger car. The roof is aiming to be this unique wavy design with straight brace rails, while the midground has the maglev accellerator/decelerator elements flanking each rail line, and the foreground encompassing a clear touch screen info panel with integrated seating for passengers.
The tecnical issues with both are the same so, Im gonna try like hell to get them to a higher place.
Please feedback if you like...
No comments:
Post a Comment