
So, there were some late entries here, and need to have the off weeks come in on time, as it makes it a pain for me in the middle of the week to evaluate the collective assignments. That said, there is some really great work here, and look forward to seeing the 2 pieces for Sat.
1. Read through the blog comments, and please participate more than a "looks cool", seriously people, help each other out with some biting comments now and then. The work place will be full of it, and look with and open but critical eye to you peers here...spank the ones you love.
2. As I have stated in the crits on your respective works, Take 2 key scenes, and give us an illustration that touches on establishing a key environment...perhaps the opening, and the second one on a an action component to your narrative.
Get these guys nearly done...I'm aiming for 75% done...and like I've said before, I know what that looks like...now have a ball...or two.
Are we to meet at 2 pm tomorrow like we did last time?
ReplyDelete