Saturday, February 28, 2009

Class objectives statement...

2/29/09
Giuseppe Filippone
Trans 7th Term

Advanced Entertainment Design:
Midterm Class Utilization Perspectus


The role I would like to play in the world of design is sort of divided into two parts:
On the one hand I would like to akin to a unique digestive element that takes the multiple visual and informative inputs in this world and produces unique visual/philosophical interpretations and visions from them; Some fulfilling client requests, most for myself and my own philosophical, artistic explorations.

On the other hand, I want to be a direct contributor and driver of problem solving on various levels, from the smallest product design to the largest market trend observation research, from the smallest graphic design issues to the most elaborate exterior transportation design project. Problem solving for a client, with the superimposition of my own quirky, spicy Identity.

· I plan on using these elements to enhance the uniqueness of my position
· To stand out as someone unique, as a projection of my own unique vision through the
Following advertising, filtering, and distinguishing techniques/tools:

Performance Art
Painting/ Sculpture
Sound and Environment Manipulation

I plan on using this class to enhance my abilities to:
· Enhance my future scenario visualization skills
· Enhance my matte painting and overall color painting and rendering skills
· Develop a full range of products and characters based on an imagined scenario (MVIP)
· Supplement my Ford Sponsored project class with Contextual renderings around my vehicle
I look forward to receiving weekly wallops and do expect to emerge from the class with scraped knees and bruised elbows, but I intend to demonstrate the extent of my curiosity, tenacity, and will to learn and I hope these elements of my character will see me through the challenges that lie ahead.

My MVIP card selections are the following:
74, 97, 69, 32, 19, 54, 84, 103, 09, 43, 37
Alternate MVIP selection:
73, 96, 29, 34, 18, 53, 85, 63, 12, 52, 101


I will be writing a scenario essay based on the first group of card selections between this evening and tomorrow evening

No comments:

Post a Comment