Thursday, February 19, 2009

Presentations - Press/class location - Mark Goerner

The summit is going well, and those of you that did not/could not make it, here's the scoop: Good and Wired magazines will likely be use a few or all of the presentations in their respective publications. You will need to get your presentations, and live summit paintings to Amy at ACCD's PR department right away. She is in the annex in the Media Relations department, second floor. IMPORTANT: re-check all spelling and make sure that all found images off the net are distorted or royalty free...for instance: an image of of solar panels may be owned by a photographer, warp, crop, tint and/or filter it, so that it falls outside of copyright infringement. This opportunity could be fantastic if published. Please, jump on this right away, and I will see you all on Saturday at noon for lunch back at http://www.mijaresrestaurant.com/ in the downtown Pas. location. We will discuss the next phase, I will hand over the Mvip card system that we will be using to guide the remaining half of the class. I will look at a few portfolios, and we will keep it casual so you can wrap up other midterms. MG

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark, this Saturday I have to go AFI conservatory, and it is really important to me.
    and it would be finished by 1pm. So I think I could not make tomorrow's class unless the class will be going until 1:30pm. So sorry about that. apologize for missing two consecutive restaurant class :( .About poster, I left my file at Amy's desk.

    ReplyDelete