Well, I got a lot of images from personal websites, as well as some from a professional photographers. Yesterdays I recropped most of them using only a portion of the original picture and I also applied the paint daub filter to all of the reference shots. I was wondering if you think its enough to not infringe on any copyright issues?
Frank, could you clarify a little bit. Are you looking to rearrange or omit?
ReplyDeleteI was looking to rearrange.
ReplyDeleteWell, I got a lot of images from personal websites, as well as some from a professional photographers. Yesterdays I recropped most of them using only a portion of the original picture and I also applied the paint daub filter to all of the reference shots. I was wondering if you think its enough to not infringe on any copyright issues?
Thanks for the feedback
I'm not sure. I don't know if it really matters if you aren't making any money on it
ReplyDelete