Friday, February 6, 2009

Assignments and upcoming Summit-Mark Goerner

Hello all, Please post homework by midnight tomorrow, Sat. 7. Illustrate any, and all factors we talked about in class, and add to it a comp of the presentation with your sketches, Illustrations, site plans, titles, description of project, and supplementary research and tech. We are getting very close to the Summit, and we will need to have the final boards ready, and printed by the following weekend. For the final presentation, I will expect no less than 8 well formatted sketches integrated into the presentation, 4 fully detailed and colored illustrations/elevations, along with all of the other content described earlier. Check all spelling/grammar, and get the fonts and graphic style to a level that looks pro and well proportioned.

Also, please let me know which days you can join the summit. Again, it's a 2,500$ venue with heavy hitters all over the place, so I recommend pushing your schedule open to join in, especially if you are comfortable doing live painting and sketching. Some can do fun doodles, while others can take existing illustrations and add to them as the summit carries on around us. drawing from scratch would be the coolest for the venue goers. See you next week, and I will post my replies to your work in the following days as well as giving you your last suggestions/assignments to finish up this phase of the class.

later, mg

3 comments:

  1. What were the dates for the Summit again? I might not be able to attend if we are only able to join Wednesday - Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind, I've found the dates. I believe that I am unable to attend. Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete