Alright...missing a few posts from you guys, and some of these pieces are in need of more finish than I was expecting. Largely, your all in much better terms in describing your designs, but one thing I see missing, is an impression of the interior spaces that relate to your projects. Please read all of the feedback, post your thoughts, and post more WIP pieces, and wrap these illustrations. I want all of you to do an interior shot that sells your idea... push for the finish!!... and I need to know from you all about the days you can contribute to the Summit...this is critical for their head count. Wed 18th, Thur 19th... from 8 am to 5 pm +-
We are meeting Sat. at noon... It will be a working session, so bring laptops, pads 0' paper, and get prepped to have your presentation to print by Monday morning on foam core so that there is no mix-up with your work to go up on Tuesday afternoon. If you are ready to print boards, get started this week, so that your good to go..I will be grading the first half of this class based on having the full presentation printed and on the walls of the summit for Tuesday. I'm cereal.
Good luck, and post away...more, more, and yes, more...
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are we able to leave the summit before 5 pm or are we to stay there the entire time? I have a class to teach at 5 pm on Wednesdays so I won't be able to stay the whole day.
ReplyDelete