Saturday, January 31, 2009

WK4 - Alex Chu - Transportation Device Rendering.



4 comments:

  1. looks great! The right third of the canvas seems a little empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex,

    Looking good, and I would have to agree with Mathew on the aspect of the right frame. The olive green may need a little relief to help amplify the space, otherwise, I really like the style and integration of of technology and inherent cultural cues. Now you need to make 2 images for Sat. that help describe the market and the other elements that you need to describe to make your story clear. post soon, and hope you feel better. mg

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done. adding car photos would be good too (top)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effort or roughing in the space...but you have much to do as far as cleaning the architectural elements, adding details...like the cars that Jin mentioned, and control the environmental aspects so that the perspective, and positioning relates better to the river bank, and the tonal qualities that would really have. I dig the Gaudiesque aspect, but be sure to balance the oddness with some consistent forms/graphics that link the mullions, edging, and other built pieces with each other. You are low on images, so drop in an interior of the pavilion/shopping area. I really like your graphic framing, but now I would like to see the whole presentation with the refinement of your ideas and presentation components. MG

    ReplyDelete