Friday, January 2, 2009

Phase 1 ... Let's rumble!

Hello fellow designers.... this is the first statement as to the nature of the work at hand, get our class under way, and establish the format and criteria for our semester's work. Right off, we have an opportunity to contribute to the 3rd annual Sustainability Summit. Much like the last one, we will have some from the class contribute painting demos to the live component of the conference, as well as having our first project printed and displayed for the attending guests to see. This will be a great opportunity to show work to active professionals and industry leaders in manufacturing and critical theory in green issues. Our first section of the class will be a rapid hit to create this content so we have time to format and print it. Our first class meeting will be on Friday the 9th at http://www.mijaresrestaurant.com/ at 8pm sharp. It is essential that you are all on time and ready to take notes. I grade harshly on timing issues, so make sure to be there for roll. Since I will be reviewing your work on this blog, and use this every other week to review assignment postings, I expect professionalism in the work being on time, all captions and text spelled correctly, and presented as you would to a leading client or director in the industry.

I look forward to working together, seeing great things this term, and helping you to develop powerful content.

Best, MG mark@grnr.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mark I think you need to add us as team members in your blog before we can post. Posted the assignment in my own blog for you to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark. I posted the assignment in my blog.
    http://hjchoart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark, can you add me to the list of contributors as well?

    ReplyDelete